What is BizAID? BizAID for AIDS is an excellent way for shoppers to support the Santa Cruz AIDS Project. Retailers and business professionals pledge a percentage of their sales or profits from November 25-Dec. 4, 2016. The more you shop at participating businesses, the more help individuals living with HIV/AIDS can receive! Here's a list of the businesses participated in BizAID 2015 to help fight HIV/AIDS in Santa Cruz County:
- New Leaf Community Markets
- Lloyd's Tire & Auto Care
- Zachary's Restaurant
- The Literary Guillotine
- Sakakihara Farms
- The Law Office of Eileen Hamilton
- Journeyworks Publishing
- Gayle's Bakery & Rosticceria
- The Nickelodeon Theatre
- Plaza Lane Optometry
- Santa Cruz Optometric Center
- Shoreline Press
- The Garden Company Nursery & Gift Shop
- Soquel Vineyards
- Pacific Edge Climbing Gym
- Horsnyder Pharmacy & Medical Supply
- Jim Booth Swim School
Our deep appreciation to Scott Roseman of New Leaf Community Markets for inspiring this campaign for the past 26 years!
- Are you interested in participating in BizAIDS as a partner? See our partners page or contact Anissa Novak at (831) 427-3900 or email [email protected].
- To donate to BizAID, use our online donation form HERE (select "SC AIDS Project" in the Donate to a Specific Program drop-down menu).