Outpatient treatment services help people to establish a satisfying life without alcohol or other addictive drugs, improve the their ability to function, and address the medical and social complications of drug use. Our programs are designed to assist clients in acquiring the skills needed for long-lasting recovery from substance use as well as offer strategies to resolve legal, social, and family issues stemming from alcohol and drug use.
ALTO Counseling Center (CARF Accredited Program) in both North and South County offers a variety of outpatient treatment services:
SUD (Substance Use Disorder) Treatment (CARF Accredited Program, Licensed by the State Department of Health Care Services)
- Drinking Driver Program
- In-Custody Programs
- ReTurn Project (CARF Accredited Program)
Residential treatment affords clients the opportunity to address their challenges related to mental health and substance use in a safe, structured environment. We believe that active participation in community life is important to sustain wellness.
- Second Story
- Casa Pacific
- El Dorado (CARF Accredited Program)
- Telos (CARF Accredited Program)
- Santa Cruz Residential Recovery (CARF Accredited Program, Licensed by the State Department of Health Care Services)
- Si Se Puede (CARF Accredited Program, Licensed by the State Department of Health Care Services)
- Sober Living Environments