On April 14, 2021, it was discovered that a malicious email was received by a staff member that launched an attack on the agency's email system. Out of an abundance of caution, Encompass Community Services is informing you that your information may have been compromised.
For additional information, please see this notification document:
Child & Family Development Programs include Head Start, Early Head Start, and State Preschool, all focusing on early childhood education and parent education to families with young children.
Learn more »
Health & Housing
We provide services that promote wellness through access and linkage to Housing, Health Services, and other Community Resources to both Adults and Transition age Youth.
Integrated Behavioral Health
Integrated Behavioral Health, Adult programs offer residential services for mental health challenges as well as outpatient and residential services for adults impacted by substance use disorders.
Learn more »
Integrated Behavioral Health, Youth & Family programs offer outpatient counseling, parenting support, and skill-building for children, youth, and families throughout the County.
- Batterer's Intervention Program
- Casa Pacific
- Deferred Judgment Program/PC 1000
- Drinking Driver Program
- Early Head Start
- El Dorado
- Families Together
- FUERTE Wraparound
- Head Start
- New Roots Housing Program
- Payee Services
- Pre-Trial Diversion Program
- ReTurn Project
- River Street Shelter
- Rountree Programs
- Santa Cruz AIDS Project
- Santa Cruz Residential Recovery
- Second Story
- Si Se Puede
- Sober Living Environments
- State Pre-K (Pre-Kindergarten)
- SUD (Substance Use Disorder) Treatment
- TAY (Transition Age Youth)
- The Housing Support Team
- Therapeutic Behavioral Services
- Tyler House (STRTP)
- Youth Services Counseling
- Youth Substance Use Disorder Counseling