Encompass's Youth & Family programs offer a spectrum of services for children, youth, and families including counseling, parenting education, and substance use disorder treatment. Staff are trained to work with specialty populations and offer trauma-informed services from a systems perspective.
- Papás of the Central Coast: Father involvement and economic stability/upward mobility workshops with case management support for father figures in Santa Cruz and northern Monterey counties.
Child, Youth, & Family Counseling
- Families Together: Differential Response model offering a combination of counseling and parenting education to improve the safety of children and youth in their homes.
- FUERTE Wraparound: Wraparound services for youth involved in the juvenile justice system.
- TAY (Transition Age Youth): Counseling, skill building, resource center, and subsidized supportive housing for current and former foster and probation placement youth ages 15-24.
- Therapeutic Behavioral Services: Intensive behaviorally-focused service for youth at risk of a higher level of care.
- Youth Services Counseling: Individual and family counseling to support challenges with emotional and behavioral challenges.
- Youth Substance Use Counseling: Outpatient and intensive outpatient services for youth struggling with drugs and/or alcohol use.
- Tyler House (STRTP): Short-term residential therapeutic program for youth in need of a higher level of care in order to stabilize before returning to a previous or new home.