Encompass's Youth & Family programs offer a spectrum of services for children, youth, and families including counseling, parenting education, and substance use disorder treatment. Staff are trained to work with specialty populations and offer trauma-informed services from a systems perspective.
- Papás of the Central Coast: Father involvement and economic stability/upward mobility workshops with case management support for father figures in Santa Cruz and northern Monterey counties.
Child, Youth, & Family Counseling
- Families Together: Differential Response model offering a combination of counseling and parenting education to improve the safety of children and youth in their homes.
- FUERTE Wraparound: Wraparound services for youth involved in the juvenile justice system.
- TAY (Transition Age Youth): Counseling, skill building, resource center, and subsidized supportive housing for current and former foster and probation placement youth ages 15-24.
- Therapeutic Behavioral Services: Intensive behaviorally-focused service for youth at risk of a higher level of care.
- Youth Services Counseling: Individual and family counseling to support challenges with emotional and behavioral challenges. We are committed to ensuring that youth and families are supported in building the relationships they need to be self-reliant and successful.
- Youth Substance Use Counseling: Outpatient and intensive outpatient services for youth struggling with drugs and/or alcohol use.
- Tyler House (STRTP): Short-term residential therapeutic program for youth in need of a higher level of care in order to stabilize before returning to a previous or new home.